||Macrium Reflect v8.0.5942
Note: The latest update can be skipped if it doesn't apply to your installation or usage. Please see here
Bug fixes and Improvements v8.0.5942 - 29th May 2021
- Windows XP
Some 32 bit components could error during initialization when running on Windows XP. This has been resolved.
- Shutdown after Backup
We've resolved a problem that caused the power settings after a backup to not be honored.
Exchange backups would not correctly group by year when selecting a backup to restore from. This has been resolved.
- Scheduled Backups View
A rare program error could occur in the schedule history view when retrieving audit history records. This has been resolved.
- UI Improvements
- Some Windows installations, including, but not limited to, Japanese and Chinese traditional, could substitute the UI font with an incorrect typeface. This has been resolved.
- Image Guardian Event Viewer did not correctly display Warning icons. This has been resolved.
- Technicians License
The Technicians Portable application could display an incorrect expiry date in the application title bar. This has been resolved.
- Batch Backups
Backups run in 'batch mode', using a script by passing parameters to the Reflect command line would incorrectly show a completion dialog. This has been resolved.
viBoot could fail to load v8 encrypted image files. This has been resolved.
Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.
Bug fixes and Improvements v8.0.5928 - 25th May 2021
- Reflect UI Font
We've changed the menu fonts used in v8.0 to be the same face and point size as in v7.x. A future update will add additional configuration options.
- Main Toolbar
The main application toolbar can now by hidden to save space. Take the 'View' > 'Toolbar' menu option.
- Log View
- To save screen space, we've added a Show/Hide button for the filter options in the Log View.
- Logs were not being purged on startup when the retention was set for zero days. This has been resolved.
- We've resolved a crash when loading log files that are empty.
- File and Folder
- File and Folder backups could incorrectly report access denied for some files when backing up. This has been resolved.
- The copied files list now shows Modified and Created dates in local time rather than UTC.
The 32 bit installer could crash unexpectedly on some systems. This has been resolved.
- Password Reveal
Password reveal box now supports Windows Hello PIN authentication..
- MS Outlook 365
We've fixed a problem with Outlook personal account usage in the MS Outlook 365 Email Settings
v8.0.5903 - 17th May 2021
- Macrium Reflect v8.0 - First Public Release
We're excited to announce the official release of Macrium Reflect v8.0.
Macrium Reflect v8.0 has been comprehensively overhauled to provide a better user experience, and we've added some great new functionality as well...
- Resilient File System (ReFS) and exFAT support
- Dark Theme
- Intra-Daily scheduled backups
- Removable media Imaging and Cloning support
- Automatic partition resizing when restoring or cloning to different sized disks
- New 'Existing Backups' view
- Improved File and Folder backup wizard
- Improved backup file name functionality
- New tbFAT driver for mounting File and Folder backups
- Redesigned and Improved 'Log' view
- OAuth 2.0 email authentication for Gmail and Outlook 365
- viBoot now includes Oracle VirtualBox support
Please visit our knowledgebase for more information: New in Macrium Reflect 8.0